Monday, March 10, 2008

Why We Must Not Use Dream Books



I do not use dream books. I just pray for the revelation from the Almighty Father. Dream interpretation is very important to The Sovereign God because since He speaks through dreams it is important that He interprets the dream so you lead the life He is instructing you to live.



The reason I do not use dream books is because we are not cookie cutter people in The Sovereign God’s eyes. He has revealed something very important to me. Dreams are very personalized to each person. He gives us personal keys and symbols. They are not general. You may dream a fish flopping around and I may dream a fish flopping around but The Sovereign God intend the meaning to be different for each of us. 

For example: One of my keys is my mother means Him. When I dream my mother giving me instructions The Sovereign God has shown me that it means Him instructing me, but not all the time!
I have a girlfriend who dreams He comes to her as a 3 year old giving her instructions. If she had asked me to interpret a dream with her mother instructing her and if I followed a general key then I would have wrongly interpret the dream as The Sovereign God giving her instructions.



Though my mother symbolically means the Sovereign God most of the times, I still must query Him each time I have a dream about my mother. Does He mean Him or does He means my mother for real? Only The Sovereign God can tell us this. It is not all the time that The Sovereign God uses the same key to mean the same things to the same people or even to different people. So we have to keep inquiring of Him.



Why doesn’t The Sovereign God just tell us straight what He wants us to know? Sometimes He does but many times because humans tend to forget lessons or things that comes easily to us He gives us a puzzle.  He wants us to meditate, ponder and seek the answer, to contact Him by praying and to get closer to Him. He wants us actively searching. Another thing this does is get us closer to Him. He wants a two way conversation. Even if He uses an interpreter you had to seek the answer.



Dream books generalize and are very dangerous for anyone to follow because you will get the wrong direction and walk out of your purpose for your life. A wrong interpretation of your dream will have you going in the wrong direction. Only the Spirit of Truth will guide you in all truths. So pray about your dreams and genuinely want the truth not what you want to do but what The Sovereign God wants you to do and it will be revealed.



Correct interpretation of dreams allows The Sovereign God to get the glory. I personally cannot interpret dreams but by the Spirit of the living The Sovereign God who knows all things and directs all things I can. I seek His personal answer to each dream. I am just one of the vessels He uses via His Spirit of Truth to pass on the interpretation to you so to The Sovereign God be the Glory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

l had a vision that l was being lifted towards the heavens, it was dark all around me that l could not see anything, l had no control of my body, after a while, l looked to my right hand side and l saw what l thought was an angel, so full of glory that l could not look straight to his face, he had white garments on and shone brighter than the sun, l felt so much peace and love as l he stretched his hands towards me and l started moving towards him, l realised in the vision it was not an angel and that l was very familiar with him! it was Jesus! just before l got into his open arms l woke up and started praying, l remember everything about this vision as though it just happened, l have ever since had many more dreams and visions that are very spiritual, but l would love to know if God was trying to tell me something and if so what? be blessed.

Adellee said...

Yes Yahushua is telling you something. We can only get to His open arms when we know Him. We must know who He really is. Through my journey I have finally discover His true name and many more things about Him i didn't learn in the christian system i grew up in. His true name is Yahushua and the Father's name is Yod Hey Vav Hey. This is of key importance to know.

Blessings
Adellee