I saw this dream on line on a dream interprtation site but as I read the interpretation the Lord showed me that they had it wrong. so the the Almighty Sovereign Creator YAH gave me the interpretation and I sent it to the dreamer.
"I am staying in a huge bungalow (white in color) with just one more guy, I can’t remember his face. The bungalow is at a secluded spot, I mean I don’t see anyone other than us there. I tell the guy that I can’t live with him anymore...in my dream I know that I’ve stayed in that place only for that guy (something like if I go he'll expire). He says its ok you can go. so I leave the place, next thing I remember is that I am flying in a plane (white again) when I look out of the window I see white horses with wings flying around the plane....the sky is golden in color. And I land in a meadow. After I land I realize that the guy was not human but a snake."
Interpretation:
I prayed about your dream and this is what I got. Your dream is not about a man really it is talking to you about your plans. The man represents your plan. You have or had a plan. Just you and your personal plan. A plan you make that seem it will bring you peace. No one else is involved in making this plan. This does not mean the plan does not include anyone else. It means no one knows about this plan in your heart. It is a secret desire. It is something you dream about. You have sacrificed for this plan; if you let the plan go it will die, it won't happen. The plan is second nature to you. Therefore, it is a spirit inside you. If you let the plan go then you are free. Everything will be beautiful as you saw flying on that plane. The plan is a snake or a plan given to you by the devil to because you harm.
I was shown plainly that this dream is about a plan you have. A desire a dream, however this holding on is keeping you from being free. You must let it go to be free because the thing you are holding on to is not good for you. After you walk away from this desire or plan, you will fly above the clouds, then you will get to clear your head and you will see that what you were desiring so badly was really not going to do you good. Not everyone gets prophetic dreams, this shows me that you have a special purpose that the Almighty Creator wants to channel you towards. He wants you to clearly see where you are and what you must do.
May YAH bless you
Adellee
"I am staying in a huge bungalow (white in color) with just one more guy, I can’t remember his face. The bungalow is at a secluded spot, I mean I don’t see anyone other than us there. I tell the guy that I can’t live with him anymore...in my dream I know that I’ve stayed in that place only for that guy (something like if I go he'll expire). He says its ok you can go. so I leave the place, next thing I remember is that I am flying in a plane (white again) when I look out of the window I see white horses with wings flying around the plane....the sky is golden in color. And I land in a meadow. After I land I realize that the guy was not human but a snake."
Interpretation:
I prayed about your dream and this is what I got. Your dream is not about a man really it is talking to you about your plans. The man represents your plan. You have or had a plan. Just you and your personal plan. A plan you make that seem it will bring you peace. No one else is involved in making this plan. This does not mean the plan does not include anyone else. It means no one knows about this plan in your heart. It is a secret desire. It is something you dream about. You have sacrificed for this plan; if you let the plan go it will die, it won't happen. The plan is second nature to you. Therefore, it is a spirit inside you. If you let the plan go then you are free. Everything will be beautiful as you saw flying on that plane. The plan is a snake or a plan given to you by the devil to because you harm.
I was shown plainly that this dream is about a plan you have. A desire a dream, however this holding on is keeping you from being free. You must let it go to be free because the thing you are holding on to is not good for you. After you walk away from this desire or plan, you will fly above the clouds, then you will get to clear your head and you will see that what you were desiring so badly was really not going to do you good. Not everyone gets prophetic dreams, this shows me that you have a special purpose that the Almighty Creator wants to channel you towards. He wants you to clearly see where you are and what you must do.
May YAH bless you
Adellee
1 comment:
Dream Interpretation ability is indeed a gift from above, but it can be learned as well. Nice job giving out an interpretation to someone who is in need. Cheers.
Post a Comment